This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Naples Valley Dental
106 North Main Street
Naples, NY 14512
Monday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
We know you have choices in Naples, NY so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance, Billing, & Payment Options
We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Naples Valley Dental does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash and credit cards including Care Credit. Please see our Treatment Plan Coordinator for additional details.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. Naples Valley Dental is happy to accept your CareCredit card as a form of payment.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the Dental services you choose.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession they support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on them. For over 20 years, they’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the dental treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
- Planmeca Promax 3D classic, panoramic x-ray, cephalometric x-ray, extraoral bitewing x-rays; 3D xrays aid in Rootcanals & implant cases
- Portable state of the art digital x-ray machines, patients can stay in their clinical room
- Drufomat; can create a variety of in office occlusal guards, whitening trays and athletic mouth guards
- Cerec Scanner- takes away the need for "final impressions" by taking digital impressions
- iPlus Waterlase; trim soft tissue, manage periodontal conditions, control bleeding, aid in dental implants