This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Naples Valley Dental
106 North Main Street
Naples, NY 14512
Monday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
We know you have choices in Naples, NY so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
- Planmeca Promax 3D classic, panoramic x-ray, cephalometric x-ray, extraoral bitewing x-rays; 3D xrays aid in Rootcanals & implant cases
- Portable state of the art digital x-ray machines, patients can stay in their clinical room
- Drufomat; can create a variety of in office occlusal guards, whitening trays and athletic mouth guards
- Cerec Scanner- takes away the need for "final impressions" by taking digital impressions
- iPlus Waterlase; trim soft tissue, manage periodontal conditions, control bleeding, aid in dental implants